Monday 5 March 2018

Bashful Blue

Well, what a week that was.  trust you are all warming up and getting back to normal. At least it meant I could get a lot of prep done for our Charity Weekend at Hothorpe!

Not the best week to get a dog!!! My grandaughters and I collected "Flo" from a rescue centre last weekend. She is an 8-year-old black labrador who is fixated on food, so little exercise last week didn't help the fitness regime.  Still, new week and spring to look forward to, I'm sure we will both benefit from less food and more exercise.


Wish I had more of this "Bashful Blue" card.  The contrasting colour is "Island Indigo" and the stamp set is "Wild about Flowers".

Have a super week.  Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Is the dog yours, Mandy, or is she staying with Grandma for the moment? Looking forward to meeting her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is mine...we will grow old together!!! Had forgotten that awful smell of wet dog though!! Mx

    ReplyDelete